Easy to return, NO MORE RESTOCKING FEE! ( Big item side bar, bull bar and bed cover are exluded.)
- Please contact us here to get RA# first. You must request a Return Authorization Number (RA#) within 30 days of receiving the item.
- Item must be in a new and unused condition to be eligible for return. Item must be in its original packaging, and have all of its components and paperwork intact. We will not accept returns on used items, custom painted items or items shipped via truck freight. We will not accept returns on items damaged during installation or use of product.
- Please allow up to 2 working days for us to get back to you with a RA# by phone or email
- Ship the item back to us with the RA# clearly labeled on the box. Shipments received without a clear and visible RA# on the outside of the box will not be processed.
- Once we receive returned items in resellable condition , we will issue a credit to your account.
If the item you wish to return contains a manufacturer's defect, or if we shipped the wrong part for your vehicle, we will cover the return shipping fees.
All returned items will be inspected and must meet the following criteria for us to issue credit to you:
- The returned item is in a new, unused and ready to sell condition.
- The returned item is in its original packaging and has all of its hardware, components and paperwork intact.
- The returned package must have a clear and visible RA# on the outside.
- For big item side bar, bull bar and bed cover, 20% re-stocking fee will be charged.
The credit card or PayPal account used to place the order will be credited for the purchase price of the item plus sales tax. You (the buyer) are responsible for return shipping costs unless the item contained a manufacturer's defect or if we shipped you the wrong part.
Shipping Cost on Returns/Exchanges
You (the buyer) are responsible for shipping costs associated with the return or exchange. But if the item contains a manufacturer's defect or if we shipped the wrong part for your vehicle, then we will credit the shipping cost of the return or exchange.
Exchange follows the same procedure as returns, and must meet the same criteria as returns.